A journal about boat buying and cruising in Singapore and the SE Asia Region

Monday, November 21, 2005

From Russia with Love

I'm back from Moscow and nipped down to the boat yesterday to see what had been done in my absence and it appears that the anti-fouling is complete and most of the electronics have been installed of which a photo has been added of the internal kit although I'll have to work out how to connect up the PC once we have the boat in the water and under our control.



There does not however appear to have been any progress on the generator at all as yet but I'm sure when I go down tonight I'll be given many stories of woe on the installation and how it's going to cost X number of dollars to be able to succeed.

Mast should be going up today so I'll be able to post a photo of Sofa looking like a sailing boat tomorrow (hopefully).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant

11:17 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:24 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home