A journal about boat buying and cruising in Singapore and the SE Asia Region

Monday, November 21, 2005

Big Stick Thingy


Woo Hoo, Sofa is looking much more boat like now that she has got her mast up.

Pretty much all of the electronics have been done but the generator is still waiting apparently for decisions to be made as to regards dismantling it to get it through the little hole for installation. I have given all the go aheads yet again so hopefully this will now move onwards.

Thought I was going to have to go to China this week but it looks like it's been postponed until next week so I guess a splash date of around the 3rd Dec is looking likely if not this weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:37 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

3:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home